Those sessions include:
- voice warm-up and playful sounding exercices
- learning to feel sound instead of hear sound
- voice improvisations and harmonies
- the sounds of the chakras, energy centres in the body
- personal reflection and journaling
- group sharing
- mantras and songs from the heart
- 8am-9am: Breakfast
- 9am-10am: Yoga
- 10am-12:30pm: Voice workshop 1
- 12:30pm-3pm: Free time
- 3pm-5pm: Voice workshop 2
- 5pm-8pm: Free time and dinner
- 8pm-9:30pm: Evening activity
Laurence Gilliot is a Yoga Teacher, Yoga Teacher Trainer and facilitator of transformational journeys.
She has organised many retreats and Yoga Teacher Trainings in Asia and Europe over the last 12 years.
Since her childhood, Laurence always loved to sing. For several years, she organised mantra evenings in Chiang Mai, Thailand where she lived for 12 years and more recently started mantra circles in Belgium.
Gemma Van Voorst
My name is Gemma van Voorst. Music is central in my life. As a child I already had a broad interest in music. I listened to classical music, pop songs and rock bands and loved to sing along. I played the flute and gitar for many years and was passionate about the theoretical understanding of music.
Music touches my soul. I feel the vibrations of music and their healing power. Making sounds dissolves tension in my body and brings me great happiness.
Besides music, I organise workshops for children and adults in the field of mindfulness, mantra, self-confidence, finding your power and creative thinking.
Heart to heart connection makes me feel fulfilled. Being together, sharing together, playing together and singing together contribute to this feeling. We will practice all of this during the weekend. I will also bring along my creativity and playfulness.